Need to Stress a Graphics Card With An OpenGL Application

Hi,

I need to stress a graphics card to see how well it handles OpenGL graphics. I was looking at using the eDrawings Viewer and doing something like setting the Seascooter (as a new user I can’t insert the weblink but a web search will find it if you need it) to autorotate. However I’ve just seen in the application settings that this utility (possible only in this viewer slimmed-down version, not sure) is set to use Software OpenGL and this option can’t be unticked. Can somebody clarify if this means that no OpenGL hardware activity will occur on the graphics card? If this is the case, any suggestions on Windows applications that could do a similar job. Something Open-Source / evaluation license would obviously be preferable.

Thanks,
gamer-heaven.

If you want an open source application, try Blender. It is for designing 3D objects for games.
If you want an actual game there is Quake 2, Quake 3, Quake 4, Doom 3, Wolfenstein 3D from ftp.idsoftware.com.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.