I am about to complete my masters.
I am planning to do OpenGL. But before that I have few questions.
(1) Is OpenGL Worth investing 3 months..?
(2) What are the career opportunities after completing OpenGL in depth?
(3) What is the general salary freshers get..?
(4) I know, once in graphics you must keep coding.. and I am ready for that.. I have also heard that resources are very less in this industry
So will I earn good money? I mean as compared to service based companies?
(5) What are the chances that I will be going to London? I badly wanna live in London.
well, I would like to tell that I have some background in Maths and I like doing it also. But money is The Big factor.
Philosophically people can keep saying money is not everything but in real life it should not be and can not be treated as if its nothing
I do not know if this is the forum to post such a question
But I think most of the opengl programmers start from this forum only to solve their basic level questions;
and I guess this is the most basic question that will I earn money out of it?