Urgent issue regarding to linking GL!!

I have installed freeglut on cygwin,
and trying to build my project, which works Ok in MSVS, but getting following errors:

g++ -static obj/MatrixDistortion.o obj/LookAt.o obj/MatrixT.o obj/Matrix2d.o obj/Camera.o obj/Grid.o obj/s_w_project.o obj/Scene.o -o SWproject -L/usr/lib -L/usr/X11/lib -L/lib/cygwin -L/usr/local/lib -lglut -lopengl32 -lglu32
obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xa36): undefined reference to _glPushMatrix' obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xa87): undefined reference to_glMultMatrixd’
obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xaac): undefined reference to _glTranslatef' obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xab8): undefined reference to_glClear’
obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xad7): undefined reference to _glColor3f' obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xae3): undefined reference to_glBegin’
obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xb2c): undefined reference to _glVertex3f' obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xb4f): undefined reference to_glVertex3f’
obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xbb4): undefined reference to _glVertex3f' obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xbd7): undefined reference to_glVertex3f’
obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xc1e): undefined reference to _glColor3f' obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xc3d): undefined reference to_glVertex3f’
obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xc5c): undefined reference to _glVertex3f' obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xc7b): undefined reference to_glColor3f’
obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xc9a): undefined reference to _glVertex3f' obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xcb9): undefined reference to_glVertex3f’
obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xcd8): undefined reference to _glColor3f' obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xcf7): undefined reference to_glVertex3f’
obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xd16): undefined reference to _glVertex3f' obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xd1b): undefined reference to_glEnd’
obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xd20): undefined reference to _glPopMatrix' obj/Grid.o:Grid.cpp:(.text+0xd25): undefined reference to_glFlush’
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/…/…/…/…/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: obj/Grid.o: bad reloc address 0xd in section .text$_ZNSt4listIP6CameraSaIS1_EED1Ev[std::list<Camera*, std::allocator<Camera*> >::~list()]' /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: final link failed: Invalid operation collect2: ld returned 1 exit status Makefile:14: recipe for targetSWproject’ failed

P.S.
note that I have passed libraries to g++
P.P.S
do I have to install Gl separately, but in that case why I don’t get an error on '#include <GL/gl.h>?

I solved the problem, you cane see result here Camera Calibration - Open GL - YouTube