Dear friends - master computer engineering student need help:sorrow:

Dear friends in the forum

i am Agha , i am studying master of computer graphics in Russian in бгту им шухова , and i know nothing about opengl and directX , and through one week i should decide what to do though master (opengl or directX) and also the shader program i don’t know from where i can download it or how to use it???
can you help me by meeting me in skype or advice me about references or explain me the difference between directX and Opengl programming,

Agha,hythaifa
Russia
belgorod

[QUOTE=huthaifa1984;1243374]Dear friends in the forum

i am Agha , i am studying master of computer graphics in Russian in бгту им шухова , and i know nothing about opengl and directX , and through one week i should decide what to do though master (opengl or directX) and also the shader program i don’t know from where i can download it or how to use it???
can you help me by meeting me in skype or advice me about references or explain me the difference between directX and Opengl programming,

Agha,hythaifa
Russia
belgorod[/QUOTE]
You can read all about it here:

with 1 week?! i need a shourtcut

[QUOTE=newsb;1243399]You can read all about it here:

www.google.com[/QUOTE]

You have left your decision making far to late. Partically both OpenGL and DirectX handle graphics to more or less that same level; but they have quite different ways of achieving the same ends. If I was in your shoes and had to choose with little time to investigate both I would choose OpenGL as it is a little quciker to get a basic programming working in OpenGL. But there is probably more code examples showing more sophisticated graphics using DirectX.