Well, I knew that Intel had problem with graphics cards and OpenGL, but this is ridiculous.
Neither G41 Expres nor HM55 supports multi-sampling!!!
May I remind you that GL_ARB_multisample is a part of GL 1.3 specification?
The applications look awfully on both adapters. Is there any help?
I also need a confirmation that Intel i5-540M does not have integrated graphics card within the processor.
Currently it uses HM55 chipset graphics.
Another warning: The latest 3rd generation Intel Core processors with Intel HD Graphics 2500 supports only GL3.3!
To be more precise, the latest drivers (220.127.116.1161) do not support:
- GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat (GL1.4)
- GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 (GL3.0)
- GL_NV_depth_buffer_float (GL3.0)
- GL_NV_half_float (GL3.0)
- GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc (GL3.0)
- GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB (GL3.0)
- GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object (GL3.1)
- GL_ARB_shading_language_include (GL3.3)
- GL_ARB_texture_swizzle (GL3.3)
Well, almost GL 3.3.