XIO error on NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 with OpenGL

I am currently on a RedHat Enterprise 6 system with NVIDIA 295.33 driver. My software draws radar data to the screen in real-time and after a couple of days fails with the following error: XIO fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X Server “:0.0” after 4294967296 (4294967295 known processed) with 0 events remaining. I am using glDrawPixels to display the data. Since this number is 2^32 (and the machine is 64 bits) I am suspicious but after much searching have found no hints on RedHat, Ubuntu, NVIDIA, BUGZILLA, freeGlut or any other sites. Could someone please direct me to a solution? I would really appreciate any help I can get and would be glad to send details of the code. Thank you again!

I have a little more information, but am really curious why no one has responded to my inquiry? Is anyone out there? I have upgraded to the latest NVIDIA driver 302.06.03 and Cuda 5.0 but still seeing the same error. Maybe someone can tell me how to do something like an “XSetIOErrorHandler” from OpenGL? I’m thinking that maybe if I can catch this error, I can do something with it. (I’m also talking with NVIDIA.)
Thanks…anyone?

Seems not so frequent around here that people run GL continuously for “a couple of days”.

According to this :

You may check /var/log/Xorg.0.log for EE lines, maybe there are more details about the error.

By the way, what is your Nvidia video hardware ?