OpenGL Forums will be upgraded this weekend
We will be upgrading these OpenGL forums this weekend. After a very lengthy relationship with UBB Threads, we felt that feature for feature, moving to vBulletin was the best way to move forward at this point in time.
This weekend we will be closing these forums and moving everything to vBulletin.
All the accounts will continue to work, all the posts will be there, and all the inbound links will continue to work.
The new forums offer a few significant improvements:
- most notably a Mobile theme making it much easier to use the forums from your mobile.
- Easy to use attachment interface
- Cleaner interface
- a very robust caching system, which will make the forums load faster
- more meaningful url's which are also more search engine friendly, which means it will be easier to find things on forums
- a complete feature list is available here: https://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features
If you have any questions or concerns, please post them here. I'll be happy to answer the best I can.
Many thanks for your continued support!