Part of the Khronos Group
OpenGL.org

The Industry's Foundation for High Performance Graphics

from games to virtual reality, mobile phones to supercomputers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do I download openGL 1.2 or higher?

Senior Member OpenGL Pro k_szczech's Avatar

Re: Where do I download openGL 1.2 or higher?

What graphics card did you buy?
    I'm pretty sure it's still there

You could also look for either AMD/ATI or NVIDIA icon on your taskbar, clisk it and look aroud.

Junior Member Newbie

Re: Where do I download openGL 1.2 or higher?

Quote Originally Posted by ZbuffeR
    OPENGL IS NOT TO BE DOWNLOADED SEPARATELY FROM YOUR VIDEO DRIVERS
    In all my internet scripting & learning Over some Old Pol server and a lot of new thing,

there's often and almost alway a way to solve a problem without taking the whole programs just a little part or else , ok i agree,

maybe that can generate little bug, and thing like thats depending on what you are playing with.

But i'm really asking myself even if there's no download for openGL can't we just take that from any drivers and put it in the C:

or else?

Also when you'r drivers or cards systems do not work like it's should that could be great to have a programs that can run and uptade the openGl with basic computer version.

when you are not working in this domains. and you buy a computer and the graphic cards you don't really want to [censored] with that all ur life.

Maybe those video cards creator are just alway updating the driver for older video cards? and don't think we will not all change or switch for the latest window version?

Dunno where is the problem but this OpenGl are often causing trouble to more then one people as i can see on this forum.

Newbie Newbie
    I also need help. I have a DELL laptop with integrated ATI RADEON HD 4500 series video card. I have installed the drivers for it, and although the website instructions state that it supports Open GL 3.XX version, I cannot get a 3d software that needs Open GL 1.3 or higher to work. Could you help? Thanks :O)