Final version 0.1 of Amanith Framework has been released.
Take a look at www.amanith.org it's an opensource crossplatform c++ framework aimed to handle vector graphic 2d & 3d for realtime purposes.
Main changes from v0.1 beta are:
- Updated to zlib v1.2.3 (that resolves some security issues).
- Updated to libpng v1.2.8 (that resolves some security issues).
- Added Visual Studio .Net 2003 build solution.- Added installer and binaries for Windows platform.
- Added full support for paletted images, and implemented an octree color quantization.
- More robust geometric predicates have been introduced into tesselator.
- Added filling rules for tesselation (ODD, EVEN, BOTH).
- Added indexed array output in the tesselator api.
- Added a new example, that shows the realtime capabilities of Amanith tesselator.- Added official support of Qt4 for examples and tools.
- Added unofficial support for MinGW compiler.
We are searching for developers to start other related projects, for betatesting, and for port the tecnology to other platforms (like mobiles).