We are looking for Ed Benson from Hong Kong

He has done work for our company. He is the guy that wrote the pipes screen saver in OpenGL. Anyway, his email is no longer in use. He is an OpenGL expert and we have some questions for him. He has some web sites up but they all have his old email. Please, does anyone know have contact information for Ed Benson.

Thanks

Ed Benson

I am still looking for Ed. Also, I would like my little folder to be on fire.

Obviously no one here knows how to reach him. So if no one is replying saying how to reach him, then please stop bumping this post to the top of the stack. Instead try asking around somewhere else.

-SirKnight

Thanks for your comment, since it is very important for me, I thought I would keep it near the top for two days. I am sorry if this upsets you.

just wait till you get flamed, then soon your little folder is on fire

Pipes is an old favourite, well done Ed!

Pipes saver (pseudo) easter egg…

Just 'cause I always wanted to pat the person who thought it up on the back… open the settings page for the pipes screensaver, select “textured” under surface style, but then don’t choose a texture. It defaults to a cool nice candy cane texture that I always use around the holidays. Kudos Ed!

-Chris Bond

Thanks for you help guys. I have good news. I just got an email from Ed!

great. i bet he just was in holidays HEHE

you can send him some greetings, we like his screensaver, its the best of windows (its one of the base screensavers, right? )

Originally posted by John Jenkins:
I just got an email from Ed!

Just curious…did the email happen to come from his “old” email address?

wheres ed?
ed’s dead

couldnt resist

It came from a new address.

hm hehe, so he’s a reader in here? or did you asked around somewhere else as well?

if you’re here ed, can you hear us? ARE YOU SOMEWHERE OUT THERE?!

Actually he does read this site. He just suggested to me that I come here to learn more.

There you go… now your lil folder is on fire

I dedicate this flaming folder to sirknight.

I know this is a really old thread, but i wanted to let you know that Edward Benson passed a couple of years ago. I am married to his daughter.

[QUOTE=John Jenkins;1098631]He has done work for our company. He is the guy that wrote the pipes screen saver in OpenGL. Anyway, his email is no longer in use. He is an OpenGL expert and we have some questions for him. He has some web sites up but they all have his old email. Please, does anyone know have contact information for Ed Benson.

Thanks[/QUOTE]