NVIDIA's registered developers

Do you if anyone can become a member?

Even I could, so I guess, yes.

Complete the survey and wait wait wait… It may take another half a year :slight_smile: You don’t actually benefit from registering… Beta drivers are always leaked and the nvidia developer forums area a bit dull.

Good luck

I have access, but belive me, this OpenGL forum rocks! Even more, you can find beta drivers on “wild” web sites before registered developers can get it from nv dev page.

yooyo

I am primarily interested in their nvperfkit.
Anyone has tried it?

I’ve registered it few month ago. There is no NVPerfKit nowaday. Maybe next week.

You can dl GDC 2005 presentations from nvidia public developer site. In this doc’s you can find annunciation for upcoming fetures in drivers:

• support for performance monitoring using WMI
  • access to NvCPL API

yooyo

Originally posted by Zengar:
[b]Even I could, so I guess, yes.

Complete the survey and wait wait wait… It may take another half a year :slight_smile: You don’t actually benefit from registering… Beta drivers are always leaked and the nvidia developer forums area a bit dull.

Good luck[/b]
They only took a week to activate my a/c.
My only grouse is that many of the cards in their board-store are not in stock.

Maniam

I’m a member…and i have to say that the pre-release SDK is the best.

The leaked drivers are annoying, and even though we complain about it in the forums (which NV personnel use too) its still seems to happen…but i have to say the beta/prerelease software is the best, like the SDK and FX composer, as well as some other tid-bits.

-Twixn-

I’m a member too.
And I should say that NVPerfKIT works only on GFFX or GF6x00