Windows 95 + OpenGL = It doesn't install

Ok. My PC is being run on windows 95 at the moment, even though windows 95 is old and everything. I’m looking for some good and compatable drivers for my system. Unfortunetly, i haven’t had much luck. But i’m just wondering if i’m able to find the highest openGL drivers for windows 95 and how well that version works with games.

That’s going to depend on your videocard, visit the website of the manufacturer of your videocard and download the latest supported driver.

So It depends on what graphics card as well? Well anyway it’s a 32mg Riva TNT 2. I know where it cme from as well but i’m using Detonator 3 drivers though. So it should be ok right?

Originally posted by Mike:
So It depends on what graphics card as well? Well anyway it’s a 32mg Riva TNT 2. I know where it cme from as well but i’m using Detonator 3 drivers though. So it should be ok right?

Yes, OpenGL is “Open Graphics Library”, which is entirely based upon your graphics card. If you’re using the latest drivers from Nvidia, you have the latest supported version of OpenGL installed on your system.

Are you having any problems that made you think things were not performing correctly?

Well to be honest it isn’t working at all i think. just let me go on that Nvidea site and see what i can sort out.