PDA

View Full Version : nvparse linking error

Arashikage
05-19-2004, 01:46 PM
I decided to give a try on nvparse because, well registers combiners functions are hell ...and I want to support ppl by other methods than fp ..
since nvparse is outdated(I guess ...nvidia site doesn't seem to support it much no more) I'm not being able to gather much information on it ...
after this blah blah blah ...
my problem is that
the .lib files provided by nvidia give me errors when I try to build nvparse libs with my apps ..I get unresolved external problems with ogl symbols and redefiniction errors in c functions ......

Can anyone please please help me ?
thanx
domo arigato !

Arashikage
05-19-2004, 01:50 PM
btw, I added the libs in the links tab of project->settings, so I guess this is not the problem, unless I'd have to add other files than the ones provided with nvparse ...

snorky
06-24-2004, 01:39 PM
Hi Arashikage

I have the same problem with nvparse linking.
It seems that this lib need stranges things to be linked. I grab an example from NVidia SDK, but after hours spend on it, I can't build my own projet without a lot of warning on conflicts between libs.
The method used in SDK seems to be portable and that's why I have these warning (I believe). So I'd like to know if you or someone, have found a good methode for linking this lib (portable or win32 only).

I'm sure there is a clean method to link it, but I can find infos about it :(

thx in advance
a+ snorky