PDA

View Full Version : HELP! How can I put "3D Exploration opengl code" in my program???(vc++)

09-21-2002, 01:26 AM
HELP! How can I put "3D Exploration opengl code" in my program???(vc++)

tinak
09-21-2002, 02:15 AM
What exactly do you mean by this ?

3D movement ? Perhaps cursor keys to move around the screen or using the mouse to control movement ?

Sorry, but unless these means something to someone a bit more information may be required for us to know what you are asking help for.

Tina

Bob
09-21-2002, 04:55 AM
3D Exploration (now known as Deep Exploration (http://www.righthemisphere.com/products/dexp/index.htm) ) is a file format converter for 3D files. It can export 3D files as OpenGL code, and I believe the OP wan't to know how to add this code into the project.

Sorry, but can't help, never used it before.

zen
09-22-2002, 12:53 PM
Have you read the docs?They should explain.I'm not sure about this but if I remeber correctly(long time since I used it) it creates a .cpp(.c,whatever) file which compiles a display list.So you just have to include the file in your project and call that list.Again,take a look at the docs you'll get a better answer in less time.

cwc36
09-22-2002, 08:56 PM
if u save the 3d models to .cpp .then use display list to call the models. it will make it is slower than u used 3ds Loader to load the 3d models.