PDA

View Full Version : Problemms with Cplusplus

10-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Hey guys

I am having some trouble with the coding of C++. As I enter the java manuscript I seem to have problems uploading the serverside part of the glut. As I enter and try to proceed, error messages come up constantly, forcing me to restart the process.

Also as I code in the C++ the XL5 and jmlt.bin doesn't seem to configure. I want to use C++ and jmlt.bin as dual configs but both XL5 and jmlt.bin won't open unless C++ is closed or has a binary probe access on it.

Thanks guys.

starman
10-02-2003, 03:56 AM
"I am having some trouble with the coding of C++. As I enter the java manuscript"

What is the "java manuscript"?

"I seem to have problems uploading the serverside part of the glut."

???

"As I enter and try to proceed, error messages come up constantly, forcing me to restart the process."

What kind of errors?

"Also as I code in the C++ the XL5 and jmlt.bin doesn't seem to configure. I want to use C++ and jmlt.bin as dual configs but both XL5 and jmlt.bin won't open unless C++ is closed or has a binary probe access on it."

I have to admit, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm starting to feel like I missed something somewhere.

madmortigan
10-02-2003, 04:26 AM
I have to admit, this is the strangest message I've ever seen in here. It completely eludes me.

I respect, but I'm afraid I don't understand!

http://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/ubb/smile.gif
madmortigan

10-02-2003, 05:50 AM
He must mean 'Fireball XL5', the super marianation (puppet) TV series from the 60's. Tres coolio hommes...

cg-hci_novice
10-02-2003, 07:34 AM
It seems like some terms are being used interchangably here somewhat "illegally" like maybe C++ is referrring to both MS Visual C++ .NET and also the C++ programming lang?

Just a guess.

starman
10-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Is Viper still around? I wasn't trying to poke fun, I seriously didn't understand the question.