PDA

View Full Version : TNT2 OPENGL PROBLEMS!

12-07-2003, 05:23 PM
ok guys, this is making me mad , I just o/c'd my TNT2M64, not much, but i added a new HSF to it, now, when I go to play any game in OpenGL, the colours are all distorted. I thot that I might have shot the card, but I can play direct 3d games fine. in CS and Mohaa are the only games that i have to test it with.

In CS when on openGL, smae problem, but when i switch it to Direct3D, it runs like normal, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

P.S ive tried to set it back to defaults and reinstall drivers, still no luck thanks and please help!

D1G1T4LL
12-08-2003, 01:18 AM
I don't know much, exept that a friend of me also once Overclocked a TNT2. I hope for U that the texture distortion doesn't mean read spickles through your textures. His tnt gave red corrupted textures, and it never stopt showing those corruption's again.
Pesonally, myself, I have realy bad experiece with forcing fast-writes enabled.
If u've got fast writes enabled (in your mobo-bios of some sort of tweaker program ) then I would advise to turn that of.

with fastwrites I blew up my GF4, and made a radeon 9000 show disrupted textures with clipping errors so bad, you couln't recognize what u were looking at.

12-08-2003, 05:20 AM
It's possible you just blow your card.... that's uh... one of the hazards of overclocking.