PDA

View Full Version : I am waiting for the next set of GLSetup drivers. Can anyone help?

anthony
08-04-2001, 06:02 PM
Hi, i just wanted to know when the next set of GLSetup drivers are going to be released. I have just purchased a game called Alone In the Dark, and the program upon installation asked me to get the most current GL Setup drivers available. I went to the site that i was provided a direct link to from the setup program for the game, and i saw the GLSetup Public Beta v1.0.0.121 on the site. What troubles me is its a Beta, and it hasnt been updated since April 2001? That doesnt sound right. Its been about 4 months and they havent put up a official signed or certified driver? Whats the holdup? I am not going to download any beta released 4 or 5 months ago, sorry. So when can i expect the next set of drivers, that are certified, NOT beta? Please some one let me know. Thanks Anthony

08-07-2001, 05:54 AM
GLSetup is just trying to find some drivers on the internet. You should be able to get them direct from the hardware manufacturer.