PDA

View Full Version : OpenGl for SiS

rku
06-29-2001, 02:29 PM
I'm not very good with computers and stuff, so I looked in the site but I think they don't have SiS support, so does anyone knows if they have or something else I have to do to make OpenGl runs in my computer?

06-30-2001, 02:27 AM
I think that SIS only has some limited OpenGL support. If real time 3D graphics is important should you buy a better video card.

07-14-2001, 08:36 PM
You know, I got the same problem. I'm gonna tell yoy this, You want OpenGL, get youselt a "GeForce3", because sometimes it seems that SiS doesn't explode only because some higher power from heavens keeps it working. This thing stinks even more than you think. Believe me, I got SiS for three years already and I had enough of this. I am getting a new computer in a month and so should you. If you want to find the OpenGL driver for SiS, they should make a mivie about it and call it "Mission Impossible 3" With the best wishes, Kolbasa.

07-14-2001, 08:37 PM
You know, I got the same problem. I'm gonna tell you this, you want OpenGL, get yourself a "GeForce3", because sometimes it seems that SiS doesn't explode only because some higher power from heavens keeps it working. This thing stinks even more than you think. Believe me, I got SiS for three years already and I had enough of this. I am getting a new computer in a month and so should you. If you want to find the OpenGL driver for SiS, they should make a movie about that and call it "Mission Impossible 3" With the best wishes, Kolbasa.

07-14-2001, 08:41 PM
Sorry I sent you two messages, one of them was full of mistakes that I wantde to correct, but pressed the submit button too early.

Son_Goku
07-16-2001, 05:47 AM
i have a SiS 620 and i canīt get the opengl setup to suport it. i also thinl i should get a new video car but my SiS 620 is integrated so how can i get a new video card for my computer??

Son_Goku
07-16-2001, 05:54 AM
another thing a friend of mine got a new computer and it has opengl and directX8 already on it and itīs a SiS but since itīs new maybe SiS has suport for NEW chip sets.
his computer is pentiumIII 1000 mhtz 128 ram and other cool stuff. quakeIII runs perfectly on his computer. but i think i should get a new video card but still dont know how

Son_Goku
07-16-2001, 12:56 PM
dose some one know if a glstup es going to gave suport for SiS???????

07-21-2001, 12:53 AM
Check out Scitech's GLDirect utility at http://www.scitechsoft.com